Phoenix, AZ | April 17-18
BE ASSURED, ALL PAID REGISTRANTS WILL BE REIMBURSED FOR THEIR TICKETS.
Due to the recent developments, the LRG Contractor Summit scheduled for Friday and Saturday, April 17-18, is cancelled.
Health officials have recommended the general public avoid large crowds of people and gatherings at this time.
Be assured, all paid registrants and sponsors will be reimbursed for their tickets. The logistics of how the reimbursements are going to be made will be communicated to everyone as soon as possible.
Please call the hotel and your airline provider to request your refund on those purchases.
Additionally, LRG is discussing possible ways we can transfer the information that was to be shared at the Summit to a virtual format. Please stay tuned as those details evolve.
Much has happened over the past few days and we strive to communicate with you quickly and transparently. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as this situation continues to evolve on a daily and even hourly basis.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
98% of past attendees say LRG events are extremely valuable to their businesses.
Feb. 28, 2020
What You’ll Learn:
- Introduction to DRO
- Strategies to build efficient routes
- How to add employees, vehicles and contacts
- Setting up overrides and anchor areas
- Tactics to make DRO easier and more valuable for your business
Jan. 25, 2020
SMARTPOST + DRO SEMINAR
Reconstruct your business model for SmartPost: learn to survive and thrive despite massive industry changes
- Understand the actual impact SmartPost Integration will have on your business
- Learn how to calculate your cost per mile (so you predict profitability and negotiate better)
- Walk away with actionable strategies to reconstruct your business model, lower costs on multiple line items and improve your profitability
- Network with other like minded contractors from the region
AUG. 24, 2019
CSP CONTRACTOR SUMMIT
- Learn how the nation’s largest contractors are preparing for upcoming industry trends including the 7-day operations, the large package network and SmartPost integration.
- Select from a variety of breakout sessions where you’ll be able to learn the ins and outs of designing a safety program, ISP negotiations and growth opportunities, as well as your how to build and scale a sustainable business.
- A breakout session specifically for business start ups and exits.
OUR FUTURE IS STRONGER TOGETHER.
Where best-in-class logistics contractors come together to learn and grow.
573 East Highland Road Macedonia, Ohio 44056
BECOME A MEMBER
BECOME A VENDOR